Master Plumbers and Mechanical Services Association of Australia is a private Registered Training Organisation (RTO) #3937. We are pleased to provide the following information about our RTO to potential and existing learners.
For information about our training polices please download the Master Plumbers’ Learners Handbook.
In the Handbook you will find details of how the following policies and procedures will relate to you;
- Health and safety and rights
- Access and equity
- Student enrolment and support
- Fees, charges, refunds
- Student misconduct, attendance and discipline
- National recognition/credit transfer and RPL
- Complaints and appeals
You may need the following forms to help you manage your learning experience with us.
Do you want to…?
- Enrol in a course (post trade courses only)
- Cancel, withdraw or defer from your training course
- Review our refund policy
- Apply for a refund
- Apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Apply for National Recognition (credit transfer)
- Make a complaint or appeal an assessment decision
- Suggest ways in which Master Plumbers can improve its training
- Request to see your student file OR have a qualification/statement of attainment re issued
- Report a hazard or incident
- Locate student support and welfare resources
- Review the full Master Plumbers’ Policies and Procedures
- Download a Pretraining Review Form (Apprentices)